Social Security Disability
Workers' Compensation
Automobile Accidents
Long Term Disability
Veterans VA Claims
Wills and Trusts
Estate Planning
Medical Malpractice
Wrongful Death
Salvation vs. Suicide
More »


Services - Workers\' Compensation

A work-related injury can be a traumatic experience. How will you get medical treatment and who will pay for it? Will you be paid for your time off work? When a work place injury occurs, before you do anything else, you need to report it to your employer. This is also the case if you have found that you are suffering from an occupational disease. Even though your employer may file a claim with their worker's compensation insurance carrier, you or your attorney will need file a claim for compensation with the Arkansas Division of Workers' Compensation. Rick Spencer, Esq., along with paralegal Shirley Luna may be able to help you through this process as well as assist with the collection of benefits.

When filing a claim for Workers' Compensation, you should be aware of your rights and the benefits that you are allowed to as the injured employee. Within each of these benefits may be time limitations and additional requirements. The process for obtaining your Arkansas Workers' Compensation benefits may make you feel like you are jumping through hoops, but you don't have to go it alone. An attorney may be able to help you through many of the hurdles that arise when filing a Workers' Compensation Claim. If you have been injured on the job or been diagnosed with an occupational disease and need to file a claim with the Arkansas Division of Workers' Compensation, please contact us for a free consultation.

Related Information

The above is not legal advice. That can only come from a qualified attorney who is familiar
with all the facts and circumstances of a particular, specific case and the relevant law.